Ecumen Bethany Community
Ecumen River Town Heights of St. Croix Falls, WI
An Ecumen Living Space located at 201 S. Adams St. | St. Croix Falls, WI 54024
If you are 62 years or older — or 18 or older with a disability — living on limited income within Housing and Urban Development (HUD) guidelines, you will pay only about 30 percent of your income to live in one of our River Town Heights affordable housing apartments.
Come take a tour and meet with our housing staff, who will explain the application process and estimate the amount of your monthly rent.
To schedule your tour, contact us at 715-557-0559.
Should you ever need personal assistance or nursing care, our Service Coordinator is available to help and support you so you can stay in your apartment as long as possible.
- Studio and one-bedroom apartments available
- Paid basic utilities (water, electricity, heating)
- Cable TV and satellite dish hook-ups available in each apartment
- Emergency call system pendant available
- Use of community washer and dryer at no charge
- 24-hr security and fire protection
- Keyed mailbox with postal delivery in lobby
- Maintenance assistance
- Upkeep of the building and grounds
- Pets allowed (subject to certain restrictions)
- Extra storage available
- Community room for events and family parties
The lower level offers handicapped-accessible apartments with a private, street-level entrance.
The upper level offers senior living apartments. Situated on a hill, the upper level also has a private, street-level entrance.
About St. Croix Falls
St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin, is located on the beautiful St. Croix River 50 miles northeast of the twin cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. The area has been visited for over 100 years by tourists who have come to view the geological wonders of the St. Croix River.
Known as the “City of Trails,” visitors can walk, hike, or bike the Gandy Dancer Trail, the Ice Age Interpretive Trail, or the Interlink bike trails, camp, or hike in Wisconsin Interstate Park and enjoy the beauty of the St. Croix River.