Ecumen has received a $20,000 grant from Delta Dental of Minnesota to create a training program in oral care specifically designed for people with dementia.
Plan a Gift
Sign up for Changing Aging News
PLAN A LEGACY GIFT OR BEQUEST
A planned gift or bequest gives long-term support to Ecumen and can bring a variety of financial benefits to you and your family. Whether you’re thinking about a bequest, setting up a trust or other planned gifts, we can help.
Contact Sarah Hernandez, 651-766-4395 or SarahHernandez@ecumen.org.
Why are planned gifts important to Ecumen?
- They are often substantial, even from persons of modest means.
- They represent financial resources our communities can look forward to in the future.
Why are planned gifts important to you, our donors?
- Planned Gifts often provide generous tax advantages to you.
- They are a means for you to make a substantial gift to the communities without reducing your income.
- Planned Gifts can maximize your assets and leave a larger impact than you might have imagined.